Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Found A Forex Trading System That Makes Me Over $90,000 On A Single Trade!

Hi my name is Scott Lack,

I created this page to share my story of how I lost my house, had to file for bankruptcy, and almost lost my entire life savings before I was able to turn it all around. I had so many of my friends and friends of friends asking me how on earth I was able to pull out of such a horrible situation, and then end up retired only 6 months later.

I Made 6k On My FIRST Try...

It all started back when I was a trader in the days when the market was at its best. (Up to Sept 11th.) I had sold my business and every one I knew was making a ton of money in the stock market. So I put my life savings into the market and turned 200k into about 10k in 6 short months. I lost my house and had to declare bankruptcy. I had always worked for myself before this, but now I had to get a job just to pay the bills. Luckily my wife stuck with me through all of this.

After that I had found a decent job in the Denver area, and lived in a fairly nice part of town. I never really got used to having to work for someone else, but in the position I was in I felt like I had no option. I had virtually no money left for my retirement, and it was beginning to dawn on me that I very well might end up working for the rest of my life.

Thats when I stumbled across an ad online for a program called Forex Secrets. The program seemed like everything I wish I had years ago, but I was still very skeptical of course. I have paid over 5k for a weekend course before that I took while I was going broke. But I ordered it anyway just to take a look, although I honestly expected to be shipping it back in a week or two.

Right off the bat I loved how the system was not just trying to tell me what to trade and when to get in and get out. No, instead it taught me how to actually read the markets, and what to do in various demanding situations. It reminds me of a saying by Tony Robbins, ”John the baker took 20 years to perfect his chocolate cake recipe. But how long will it take you to learn to make the cake if John is willing to teach you?” This system has turned out to be my “John the baker”.

I am happy to say that 6 months after beginning Forex Secrets, I left my job and am devoting myself to trading in the Forex as my “full-time” job. Since leaving work in January, I have consistently made more money trading than I would have made working for someone else.

I’m excited to report that I am having a very good week this week. Currently I am monitoring and managing some trades that I have had on for 9 days now, and will make a profit of $702,102.00 from these trades alone.

This program has totally given me my freedom back, and allowed me to retire just when I thought id be working for the rest of my life. That is why I have written this page. I am deeply indebted to Forex Secrets and I really appreciate the level completeness and quality of the program. You can get more information about the Forex Secrets at

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the share, I love it. Also, if you are visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete